Friday, July 23, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance...

I absolutely adore this family at my son's dance studio that we have had the pleasure of working with for the last couple of seasons. When we changed studios in the middle of the year dancer 'F' volunteered to add another duet just so we could get a taste of what the competition dance world was like. This past season was our first full season and second at the studio...Ryan loves it there!


We missed the opportunity to get duet photos so the 'H' family stopped out at the studio after dance.


This was a jazz duet to "What I Like About You"...
Dance, Dance, Dance...

Dance, Dance, Dance...

The two sisters 'F' and 'T' did an awesome duet to "Take me or leave me"
Dance, Dance, Dance...

Dance, Dance, Dance...

We also captured just a few of 'T' while 'F' was changing for the next set of pics...she has such beautiful eyes!
Dance, Dance, Dance...

I'm really going to miss this musical theater number to "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better"...it perfectly sums up their relationship! It's like a good natured oil and water mix and they love to tease each other!
Dance, Dance, Dance...

Dance, Dance, Dance...

Dance, Dance, Dance...

No comments: