Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween this Thanksgiving!!! As you can tell I'm a little behind (okay, a lot)! I just had to share these images as I really have fun doing Halloween pics! So here's the story behind the costumes...

Ryan is super excited about his cool new blue man look! Even though he didn't trick-or-treat this year he had some fun in the studio. He's such awesome dancer and I can't wait to see him in this costume on stage! Check it out...

'Happy Halloween!

We had the chance to see Wicked and Jenna absolutely loved it! We painted her face green this year for Elphaba (the wicked witch of the west for those of you who don't know the story). I'd highly recommend seeing this show if you get a chance... it's my absolute favorite! We liked it so much that Ryan and I saw it two nights in a row! Jenna was practicing casting spells and we frequently hear Defying Gravity echoing thoughout our house! She makes an awesome Elphaba!

'Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

My niece's daughter also came over for trick-or-treating and she comes out of hiding below but I loved this pic! She's just so adorable and I get to talk with her on the phone about every day (her little voice cracks me up)! My niece made the tutu for her costume and taught me how to make them as well so we are planning on having all kinds of colors for the little girls who come to the studio. She made a super cute bumblebee!

'Happy Halloween!

'Happy Halloween!

'Happy Halloween!

No comments: